100 Black Men
Family Health Day
addressing men’s, women’s and children’s health issues
“Real Men Giving Real Time”® OF GREATER WASHINGTON, DC
* Free Health Screenings and Testing
* Free Health Education and Information
* Free Refreshments
* Door Prizes For further information, visit us on the web at 100blackmendc.org
• Prostate Screening
• Adult Literacy Information
• Underage Drinking Prevention
• HIV/STD Screenings
• Bone Marrow Typing
• Vision & Hearing Screening Box Lunch provided And more!
• Kidney Disease screening
• Senior Services
• Diabetes/Glucose Screening
• Blood Pressure Measurements
• Asthma Screening SATURDAY June 16, 2007 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M.
Seat Pleasant Activity Center 5720 Addison Road - Seat Pleasant, MD 20743 301-773-6685; TTY 301-218-6768
Featuring “Let’s Talk About It” presentations on: Prostate HPV Vaccine Mental Health Diabetes and Nutrition Our Sponsors Seat Pleasant Activity Center
Also Juneteenth is tomorrow - see my previous post.
And don't forget to keep up with all the Prince Georgian bloggers from this reader.